Friday 1 May 2009

CONGRATULATIONS iHeroes Official!


If you're wondering what kind of weird post is this, well it's to celebrate iHeroesOfficial as in just 2 days, iHeroes has received over 300 views and a max. of 16 people viewing my site! Now, I'm not crying, but I would like to thank the following people for helping me through my first time EVER creating a blog. The following people who did this for me are (Drum-Roll please):


Kyle AKA DoctorWhoMadOnline.co.nr
Bex AKA The-OncomingStorm.blogspot.com
Sylar AKA UltimateDoctorWho.co.nr
Ro AKA Children-Of-Tardis.blogspot.com
Axlart AKA DoctorWhoHideout.blogspot.com

And MUCH, MUCH MORE! Please NOTE: If you want me to sponsor your site, please respond via cbox for more info. Thank you! Also, thanks to Heroes.com for the cool news updates and also HeroesTheSeries for the cool news that were published as well!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, thanks for credit, Glad it is up and running.

Anonymous said...

iHeroes only opened on 29 April and already you have lots of posts and 391 page hits

Good work :)

Rhi said...

Add me please.
http://thebadwolftv.blogspot.com
Nice site, keep up the great work!

Rob said...

Hey thanks for mentioning my site! Heroes rocks!! lol

iHeroes said...

no problem

Brad said...

Great site!

Post a Comment